Welcome to the figure-conscious world! To step up with trendy lifestyle, every second person goes through rocks to obtain top position in fitness race. Most people are always seeking for attention, especially teenagers. They love to stay at the center of attraction. But to gain attractive figure, a person has to walk on thorns. I mean, a person has to do labour efforts.
Let’s climb up to the main point. Muscle is made up of protein. Therefore, protein metabolism is critical for building muscles. Collagen is also made of protein and it is the connective tissue in muscle that hosts muscles to bone. I recommend you to take Multivitamins for Muscle Growth. Consider below described vitamins as per daily need to build up muscle strength.
- Vitamin D
Vitamin D plays an important role in muscle function and immune. There are numerous studies that show vitamin D is essential for overall immune system function. According to studies, the proper vitamin D levels in the body are associated with muscle strength and performance.
- Omega-3 fats
Fish Oil or the omega-3 fats in fish oil may decrease muscle protein breakdown. And it may do that through improvements in insulin sensitivity and insulin resistance is associated with breakdown of muscle. Fish oil is most commonly gained through supplements and food such as fish.
- Vitamin C
Vitamin C is important for our muscles and you need it to be functioned properly. Vitamin C is essential for collagen and elastin synthesis. It is also an important supplement that you should take daily because it is responsible for the health of the blood vessels that support the muscles needs for oxygen and nutrients. Good source of vitamin C include tomatoes, strawberry, grapefruit and broccoli.
- Vitamin E
Vitamin E is a very important antioxidant that helps cell membrane recovery from oxidative stress. Cell membrane reliability is needful for cellular function and growth. To add vitamin E into your diet, try almonds, carrots, avocados and spinach. Many different oils are good sources to gain vitamin E such as corn oil, olive oil, sunflower oil and canola oil.
- B vitamins
A list of B vitamins are essential for muscle strength and tone :
- B1 vitamins are also called thiamine. It is important for protein metabolism and hemoglobin formation. Hemoglobin carries oxygen to cells, that include muscle cells and without oxygen energy, which is compromised production. B1 nutrients can be found in meat, rice, nuts, cereal and bread.
- B2 vitamin is also known as riboflavin. It is involved in energy metabolism, the oxidation of fatty acids, glucose metabolism, with some effects on protein metabolism. You can found B2 nutrients in milk, cheese, peas and eggs.
- B3 (niacin) is essential for producing energy. And it can be found in eggs, milk, potatoes, and fish.
- B6 is also known as pyridoxine. And it is important for growth, carbohydrate utilization and protein metabolism. You can gain B6 nutrients from butter, brown rice, fish and soybeans.
- B12 which is also called cyanocobalamin. It is important for the maintenance of nerve tissue and it is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats, cell regeneration and energy metabolism. B12 nutrients can be found in meat, liver, milk, eggs and poultry.
- B7 (biotin) is needful for amino acid metabolism and the amino acid is the protein building blocks. Good source of B7 includes beef liver, egg yolk, brewer’s yeast and mushrooms.
Thus, if you’re seeking for muscle strength and body tone then consume these five vitamins and gain a fit body. Trust me, after gaining proper muscles, you don’t need to impress others. Stay fit & be Confident!